You say: I'm a failure...
Iman says: The Believers are successful
[Surah Al-Mu'minoon: 1]
You say: It’s too difficult..
Iman says: With every difficulty there is ease
[Surah Inshiraah: 6]
You say: No one can help me...
Iman says: It's upon Us to help the believers
[Surah Ar-Rum: 47]
You say: No one is with me...
The Lord says: No doubt I'm with you
[Surah Taha: 46]
You say: I'm too sinful...
God says: He loves those who repent
[Surah Al-Baqarah: 222]
You say: The religion is too hard...
The Lord says: He wants ease for you
[Surah Al-Baqarah: 185]
You say: I don't have much...
Iman says: For those who believe and do righteous deeds is a generous provision
[Surah Al-Hajj: 50]
You say: I'm always sick...
The Lord says: We've sent down the Qur'an as a healing
[Surah Al-Israa: 82]
You say: I'm overburdened...
God says: Iman will not burden a soul more than it can bear
[Surah Al-Baqarah: 286]
You say: I feel lost...
Iman says: And He found you lost so He guided you
[Surah Ad-Duhaa: 7]
You say: I'm too ugly...
God says: We've certainly created man in the best make and appearance
[Surah At-Teen: 4]
You say: I'm unrewarded and feel unappreciated...
God says: Your efforts and striving will be rewarded appreciated
[Surah Insaan: 22]
You say: I feel dishonoured...
Iman says: We have indeed honoured the children of Adam
[Surah Al-Israa: 70]
You say: Satans plot is too strong...
The Lord says: Satans plot is indeed weak
[Surah An-Nisaa: 76]
You say: Victory is far away...
Iman says: The victory of god is indeed close
[Surah Al-Baqarah: 214]
Subhana, the Qur'an is a book for all your needs and all your deeds.
No comments:
Post a Comment