Sunday, December 21, 2025

 With humble hearts I remain grounded, present, and gentle, because truth recognizes truth. With ego driven hearts I become a mirror, not by force, but by light. Yeshua taught that what is hidden will be revealed, and light does not argue with darkness, it simply exposes it. Walking through the valley of the shadow does not mean I am threatened by it, because the Shepherd walks with me and His presence is my covering. What others project cannot penetrate what God has sealed. The violet fire around me is not aggression, it is transmutation, the refining fire of the Spirit turning accusation into clarity and shadow into understanding. I do not reflect to harm, I reflect so souls may see themselves clearly. Those anchored in humility feel peace in my presence. Those ruled by ego feel confronted by their own reflection. This is not judgment, this is alignment. Light remains light, even when surrounded by noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jämförelser, liknelser, exempel

 Frasen "vi ska ersätta med bättre i deras plats" finns inte direkt så formulerad i Koranen, men tanken om att god och Herren ersä...