Sunday, December 21, 2025

 You say: I'm a failure...

Allah says: The Believers are successful

[Surah Al-Mu'minoon: 1]


You say: It’s too difficult..

Allah says:  With every difficulty there is ease

[Surah Inshiraah: 6]


You say: No one can help me...

Allah says:  It's upon Us to help the believers

[Surah Ar-Rum: 47]


You say: No one is with me...

Allah says: No doubt I'm with you

[Surah Taha: 46]


You say: I'm too sinful...

Allah says: He loves those who repent

[Surah Al-Baqarah: 222]


You say: The religion is too hard...

Allah says: He wants ease for you

[Surah Al-Baqarah: 185]


You say: I don't have much...

Allah says: For those who believe and do righteous deeds is a generous provision

[Surah Al-Hajj: 50]


You say: I'm always sick...

Allah says: We've  sent down the Qur'an as a healing

[Surah Al-Israa: 82]


You say: I'm overburdened...

Allah says: Allah will not burden a soul more than it can bear

[Surah Al-Baqarah: 286]


You say: I feel lost...

Allah says: And He found you lost so He guided you

[Surah Ad-Duhaa: 7]


You say: I'm too ugly...

Allah says: We've certainly created man in the best make and appearance

[Surah At-Teen: 4]


You say: I'm unrewarded and feel unappreciated...

Allah says: Your efforts and striving will be rewarded appreciated

[Surah Insaan: 22]


You say: I feel dishonoured...

Allah says: We have indeed honoured the children of Adam

[Surah Al-Israa: 70]


You say: Satans plot is too strong...

Allah says: Satans plot is indeed weak

[Surah An-Nisaa: 76]


You say: Victory is far away...

Allah says: The victory of Allah is indeed close

[Surah Al-Baqarah: 214]


SubhanAllah, the Qur'an is a book for all your needs and all your deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jämförelser, liknelser, exempel

 Frasen "vi ska ersätta med bättre i deras plats" finns inte direkt så formulerad i Koranen, men tanken om att god och Herren ersä...